This is a simple yet powerful video gallery that will enhance your website.
[ FEATURES ]
– XML driven content
– FLASHVARS support ( for the location of the XML file )
– unlimited number of videos – support for youtube and – smart thumb loading – change the colors
– text HTML formatting
– text supports hyperlinks
– nice wave effect
– efficient image resizing ( with correct aspect ratio ) if nedded
– OOP code
– DOCUMENTATION / HELP FILE
[ PACKAGE ]
 DOCUMENTATION here you’ll find the necessary info on how to change the file
 Source Code here you’ll find the files to edit the template yourself
 Deploy here you’ll find all the files you need to have on your server
This file can be used to advertise a movie, a game, a show or a product you want to sell.
– support for youtube and normal videos
– optional transition effects ( 10 to choose from ) when video ends.
– change colors
-video width and height
-video x and y position
– position of the replay and sound buttons.
– external link
– OOP code
If you need multiple ads to be displayed randomnly each time a user enters your website that’s fine, just add as many ads as you want in the playlist and they will be randomly picked.
This SMALL yet HIGHLY configurable video player is the best choice for your website.
Almost all is configurable through a XML file.
The video player is resizable to your specified size.
Supported video formats:
– FLV , MP4 , M4A, MOV , MP4V, 3GP, 3G2 if they contain H.264 video and/or HE-AAC encoded audio
– YOUTUBE videos
– RTMP video streaming
For only ~15Kb you got these features:
– XML driven settings: easy to customize
– FLASHVARS support ( for XML location & details )
– subtitles/captions( optional)
– HTML formatting for description and subtitles
– Resizable with correct aspect ratio
– auto start ( optional )
– Full screen mode
– Autohide for controls ( optional )
– start image
– Commented OOP code
– verry small file !
– change the colors of the graphical elements
– change the color of each text label
– auto hide controls option & delay
– show/hide cover effect
– hide show track tooltip
– subtitles default settings