settings you can change
– XML content ( easy to edit and maintain )
– FLASHVARS support
– unlimited number of youtube videos
– optional banner rotator ( with internal or external links )
– HTML formatted description with hyperlinks support
– change the color of any graphic element or text
– choose what type of animation the thumb rolls should have
– youtube video quality
– OOP code
some details about the banner rotator
You can disable it from the XML settings.
If you decide you need a static banner with your logo that’s fine , you’ll have the option to do so.
However if you are going to use this feature as a banner rotator you can use both images and animated SWFs.
The banner can have links to external pages or to internal videos You can also choose to disable the controls of the banner or make them autohide.
[ LINK ]